May 20, 2010

{Projects: Ruffled Pillow w/Zipper}

Sorry, no tutorial for this project (I'm a bit lazy today), but I thought I'd share it with you all anyways. It's a pillow cover with a ribbon ruffled detail. The fabric is Amy Butler (of course!) from the Midwest Modern line, it's called Garden Maze. It was my first pillow cover that I used an actual zipper in and it wasn't as daunting as I'd imagined. I'm definitely going to have to practice putting zippers in more, but this was such a basic project I managed not to screw it up. I thought the zipper would be a good idea as it is sitting in Ella's nursery on the glider, and will no doubt need to be taken off the pillow and cleaned at some point. Doesn't it look fantastic in all it's hot pink glory?!
P.S. only 6 days until Due Date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment